05/04/2016 by eileenlanza 0 Comments
Build a home in ONE day?
On Earth day, John (the husband) and I went to Atwater Village (which is between Los Feliz and Glendale) to watch homes being built in ONE DAY. Actually, 6 homes were built in one day. The top 2 floors of the house are built off-site and trucked in. It is funny to be on Glendale Blvd. and pass all these "parked" houses! The actions starts around 24 seconds!
Walk to the Farmers Market on a Sunday morning or Horseback ride in Griffith Park or Kayak along the LA River. Leave your car at home.
Atwater Village has become one of LA’s most desirable & vibrant neighborhoods, attracting the best in boutique shops, restaurants, bakeries, wine bars & cafes. YUM!
Designated a Pedestrian Oriented District in 2001 for its easy access to walk and shop along Glendale Boulevard, you’ll be living right on the cusp of the main business strip. Whether it’s a night on the town, catching some theatre or getting fresh veggies for the weekend, you’re already within walking distance to the best of the best when it comes to food, drink & fun.
Throw in miles of bike paths along the LA River, horse riding stables and LA’s best hiking trails through Griffith Park and you’ll forget about your car. You’re less than a mile form the Metro Station, steps from major bus lines, & 1/2 mile from the 5 Freeway. Curbed LA readers voted Atwater Village as LA’s best neighborhood, 2012!
The development will also have a new mixed-use space on Glendale Boulevard alongside the LivingHomes, and will actively seek a business that benefits the new home owners. CONTACT ME FOR MORE INFO AND PRICING. I can help you purchase! These are not my listings.
LivingHomes @ Atwater Village feature:
- 1750 square feet including 3 bedrooms, 3 baths, plus decks.
- Caesarstone® countertops in the kitchens featuring recycled content.
- Steel with recycled content.
- LED lighting.
- Forest Stewartship Certified counters in bathrooms.
- Cradle to Cradle® certified flooring.
- No VOC paints.
- Automatic ventilation system that help improve indoor air quality.
- Skylights and solar tubes for natural lighting.
- Super energy efficiency heating and cooling systems. Tankless water heating.
- Reclaimed wood siding (former snow fences from Wyoming!)
- High-performance windows.
- Low-flow kitchen and bathroom fixtures.
- Energy Star® certified appliances.